Thank you for your interest in serving as a Table Hostess! Our table hostesses are the heart of this event, as these wonderful ladies gather their daughters, mothers, sisters, and friends together for an incredible morning of fellowship, delicious eats, and boutique shopping!
What makes this event so special is the beautiful tablescape you and your guests create – the sky is the limit! Not the decorating type, but want to host your friends and family? New for 2021, you have the opportunity to “hire” a professional event stylist who will decorate your table for you so that all you need to do is arrive and enjoy. Contact Candice Corbett, Special Events Manager at email@example.com for more information about this option.
The Role of a Hostess
- Invite your ladies to join you! Each table can have up to 10 guests.
- Be a welcoming presence and Lancer ambassador to all our attendees
- Dream up a wonderful table display!
- Apprehensive about decorating a table, but want to host a table? We can help! Have your table decorated by a professional event stylist and it will be ready when you and your guests arrive. Choose from three themes — Christmas, Lancer Pride, or Boho Chic. Contact Candice Corbett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-282-4682 for more information about this option.
Table Décor Tips
- Every round table comes with utensils wrapped in white linen napkins and a white linen tablecloth.
- There are no requirements or restrictions! The themes that we have seen in the past have included: Lancer Pride, Christmas, Winter, French Country, English High Tea, Shabby Chic, and Beachside.
- Consider providing a take-home favor for your guests. Many hostesses choose a sweet treat like a dessert or candy placed at each table setting.
- Other optional items may include, but are not limited to:
- Chargers/Colored Plates
- Table Runners
- Battery Operated Candles
- There will be ample heaters throughout the Student Union, however, you may want to consider incorporating cozy blankets for your guests just in case it gets too chilly!