2021 Golf Classic

Tee Signs

TEE SIGNS

Advertise your business while supporting student-athletes by purchasing an on-course tee sign! 100% of the tee sign cost supports our student-athletes — 75% of the sign cost offsets student athletic fees while the remaining 25% supports the Athletics General Fund.

 

Your name or your company’s name and logo will be printed on an 18×24″ sign that will be displayed at a hole on the course, as well as on campus during the week following the tournament.

 

Thank you for supporting our student-athletes!

PURCHASE TEE SIGNS

FAQ

What do Tee Signs benefit?

For every student-athlete that sells a $200 Tee Sign, $150 (75%) goes towards the reduction in that player’s athletic fees. The remaining net funds (25%) goes towards the Athletics General Fund.

Are Tee Signs only for businesses?

Tee Signs are for everyone! Your tee sign can offer a special message of encouragement from Grandma to their grandchild or message from Mom and Dad — it’s up to you! A personalized message should be less than 40 characters, which includes spaces.

For businesses, it’s a great opportunity to connect with the OLu community. The 18×24″ sign will feature a company logo and name. Signs will be on display at various tee boxes throughout the course during the event, as well as on our campus for the rest of the week.

Is my Tee Sign purchase tax-deductible?

No, Tee Sign sales are not tax-deductible since the business or individual is receiving a good or service. In this case, they receive the tee sign which markets their business or chosen message. Talk to your accountant or financial professional for more information.

2021 GC Logo-01

28th Annual Golf Classic

Monday, June 7, 2021
Alta Vista Country Club

777 E. Alta Vista St.,
Placentia, CA 92870

Join us for an exciting day on the course that supports Orange Lutheran’s student-athletes! This always sold-out event includes breakfast, lunch, beverages, contests, and opportunity drawings. The day will wrap with a cocktail reception and awards dinner followed by special guest speakers, raffle prizes, and more!

Questions?

Contact Candice Corbett, Special Events Manager, at candice.corbett@lhsoc.org or 714-998-5151 x682