Welcome to OLu Registration!
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Class of 2024 and can’t wait for your Lancer journey to begin!
The first three items listed below should take less than 20 minutes per student to complete. For detailed step-by-step instructions, download our Registration Guide.
- Begin by clicking the “Get Started” button at the bottom of this page and when prompted, enter your School Admin username (email) and password.
- Select the blue “Continue Enrollment Process” button under the name of the student you are intending to register.
- You will see a checklist with the following items that must all be completed in order to secure your place at Orange Lutheran:
- Registration Form & Fee
- Course Selection Form
- Once your checklist is completed and you have met with your counselor virtually, you will receive a confirmation of your finished registration and next steps!
At this point, you have most likely completed your Registration Form and submitted the Registration fee. If you have not done this step, please do the following:
1. Click on the blue “Complete Form” Registration checklist item, filling out the requested emergency contact information.
2. Select the blue “Next” button to move through the form to enter a form of card payment for the registration fee. Both credit and debit are accepted.
3. Once you’ve selected the “submit form” button you will click on your student’s name to return to your checklist where you will now see the Registration Form and Fee marked as complete.
Once the Registration Form and Fee are complete, please allow 24 hours before your contract and FACTS items become available.
1. After your Registration Form and Fee are completed, select the blue “Complete Form” button next to the Contract checklist item.
2. Upon each page of your contract, review and fill in the information as needed.
3. On the final page, you will sign and submit your contract.
4. Once the contract has been submitted, select your child’s name at the top of the page to return to your checklist.
If you have multiple children, whether additional incoming freshman or current returning students, you must complete the contract for all students before the FACTS checklist item becomes available.
If you have questions or concerns about your contract, please fill out this brief form and an OLu Team member will assist you!
1. Open a new browser window by right-click selecting the blue “Go to FACTS Management” button next to the FACTS checklist item.
2. A new browser window will open, where you will be asked to create a new username and password if you do not currently have a FACTS account.
3. Once logged into your FACTS account, review and fill in the requested information and select the “Next” button until you have finished each page.
Please note that at this time, you are simply entering information needed for billing purposes. Payment is due upon the start of the billing cycle which begins May or June 2020 depending on your payment option.
4. Once complete, sign out of FACTS and return to the School Admin checklist to complete your remaining items. You will notice upon your return to your School Admin portal that the FACTS checklist item will now be marked complete.
If you opened FACTS in a separate webpage, simply close the current page and select your original tab.
At the Course Registration Seminar event in February, families were given a pink course selection form and freshman worksheet. If you did not receive this form, please see below.
- Complete the Course Selection form to the best of your ability and upload either a photo or scan of this document. See below if you do not have a hard copy of the Course Selection form.
- If you did not receive this form, you may download a fillable PDF version here or download this flat PDF to print, fill and scan. In addition, click here to download the freshman worksheet.
- If you have questions regarding specific courses, feel free to leave those spaces blank, as you will have an opportunity to meet with your counselor virtually to discuss your uploaded pink sheet.
- To meet with all students in a timely manner, appointment times are 15 minutes long. Please write down all of your inquiries so that your counselor can answer all of your questions!
- Please take a photo or scan your up-to-date immunization records provided by your physician.
- Email your photos or scans to email@example.com no later than June 1, 2020. We will review your student’s immunization records and contact you if your student is missing any of the required immunizations for school.
- For details regarding required immunizations, please click here.
By law, we cannot allow your student to start the 2020-2021 school year without the required immunizations, medical exemption signed by his/her doctor, or catch-up schedule signed by his/her doctor.
Your counselor will call you at your scheduled appointment time and the meeting will last approximately 15 minutes. If possible, please be available 15 minutes before and after your scheduled time as there may be changes or delays due to the high volume of calls. To make the most of this appointment, have your questions prepared for your counselor.