Thank you for your interest in being a hostess at the Lancer Ladies Brunch. Our table hostesses are the heart of this event, as these wonderful ladies gather their daughters, mothers, sisters, and friends together for an incredible morning of fellowship, delicious eats, and boutique shopping!
What makes this event so special is the beautiful tablescape you and your guests create – the sky is the limit! In between shopping, guests can admire your creativity!
The role of a Hostess:
- Invite your ladies to join you! Each table can have up to 8 guests*
- Be a welcoming presence and Lancer ambassador to all our attendees
- To dream up a wonderful table display!
Table décor tips:
- There are no requirements or restrictions! The themes that we have seen in the past have included: Lancer Pride, Christmas, Winter, French Country, English High Tea, Shabby Chic, and Beachside.
- Many hostesses bring a “favor” for their guests that are typically a sweet treat like a dessert or candy placed at each place setting. This is not a requirement.
- Other optional items may include, but are not limited to:
- Chargers/Colored Plates
- Table Runners
- Battery Operated Candles
- There will be ample heat lamps throughout the Student Union, however, you may want to consider incorporating cozy blankets for your guests just in case it gets too chilly!
Every table will have:
- Utensils wrapped in white linen napkins
- White linen tablecloth
*If you have any questions, please contact Candice Corbett 714-282-4682 or Candice.Corbett@lhsoc.org