We want to do everything possible for both students and parents to have a smooth transition into the Orange Lutheran High School community. That is why we have a Parent Liaison who is dedicated to support you as parents, answer any questions you may have, and get you connected to the right people and information you need as you prepare for and begin the high school experience. Please contact our Parent Liaison, Jen Epperson, regarding anything that we can do to help make this transition the best it can be. Email at email@example.com or call 714-998-5151 x621.
Health is a required semester course and is best taken before sophomore year. It is also the prerequisite for taking OLO courses. Click below to register.
- ASB: 2021-22 Leadership Application
- Athletics: Mandatory Athletic Participation Process
- Athletics: Physical Exam Form
- How to get involved in athletics/important info
- Athletics: Important Information and dates
- Missions: 2021-22 Class Application
- Performing Arts: 2021-22 Audition Information