- Performing Arts:
- To audition for Honors Choir, please email Megan Carvale, Director of Vocal Music, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wind Ensemble & Marching Band, Color Guard, String Ensemble, Jazz Band, and Handbell Choir do not require prior experience or an audition. Click here or contact Aaron Zeilinger, Director of Instrumental Music, for more information at email@example.com
- Honors Wind Ensemble and Honors Strings Ensemble Auditions – Click here or contact Aaron Zeilinger, Director of Instrumental Music, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
OLu CAFE ACCOUNT
We are excited to announce the launch of our new OLu Cafe point of sale and payment system, MyPaymentsPlus. Our new system offers multiple ways for students, parents, and staff to purchase items from the Cafe:
- Using your OLu ID card – To pay with your student or staff ID card, follow the attached instructions to create an account, add your student(s), and load funds to your card through mypaymentsplus.com. If you previously used MySchoolBucks and had funds on your account, they have rolled over to the new system. When adding a student to the new system, you must use the student’s ID number and last name. You can find your student’s ID number at the beginning of their school-issued email address (E.g., 189929Jones@lhsoc.org). The student or staff member will use their OLu ID card as the payment method when purchasing items in the OLu Cafe.
- ApplePay, credit/debit cards, and cash – We’re pleased to offer more flexibility for all Cafe customers, especially campus visitors who do not have OLu ID cards. Please note that ApplePay and card payment options will be available starting in September.
As always, if you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our tech support team at email@example.com. If you run into account issues, you may also contact MyPaymentsPlus directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-237-0946. Their hours are 7:30 am – 5:30 pm (EST), Monday through Friday.