Challenge tests allow incoming freshmen to “challenge” their placement test assignment and ensure that they are enrolled in courses that are appropriate for their subject matter proficiency level. To schedule an appointment for a Challenge Test, please click HERE!
Challenge Test Resources
- Guide to Math Challenge Tests
- Practice Challenge Test – Algebra 1
- Practice Challenge Test – Honors Geometry
- Practice Challenge Test – Honors Algebra 2
We want to do everything possible for both students and parents to have a smooth transition into the Orange Lutheran High School community. That is why we have a Parent Liaison who is dedicated to support you as parents, answer any questions you may have, and get you connected to the right people and information you need as you prepare for and begin the high school experience. Please contact our Parent Liaison, Jen Epperson, regarding anything that we can do to help make this transition the best it can be. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714-998-5151 x621.
Health is a required semester course and is best taken before sophomore year. It is also the prerequisite for taking OLO courses. Click below to register.
- ASB: 2021-22 Leadership Application
- Athletics: Mandatory Athletic Participation Process
- Athletics: Physical Exam Form
- How to get involved in athletics/important info
- Athletics: Important Information and dates
- Missions: 2021-22 Class Application
- Performing Arts: 2021-22 Audition Information