Challenge tests allow incoming freshmen to “challenge” their placement test assignment and ensure that they are enrolled in courses that are appropriate for their subject matter proficiency level. To schedule an appointment for a Challenge Test, please click HERE!
Challenge Test Resources
- Guide to Math Challenge Tests
- Practice Challenge Test – Algebra 1
- Practice Challenge Test – Honors Geometry
- Practice Challenge Test – Honors Algebra 2
Family Foundations partners with your family to ensure a smooth transition into high school. Your Family Programs Coordinator is here to help, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or needs.
Health is a required semester course and is best taken before sophomore year. It is also the prerequisite for taking OLO courses. Click below to register.
- ASB: 2021-22 Leadership Application
- Athletics: Mandatory Athletic Participation Process
- Athletics: Physical Exam Form
- Missions: 2021-22 Class Application
- Performing Arts: 2021-22 Audition Information
Upcoming Events › Admissions
Events Search and Views Navigation
Professional Development - No StudentsFind out more »
On this day, all incoming freshmen for Fall 2021 will have an opportunity to register for their Fall classes. Appointments will be assigned by the Admissions office to all students who have been accepted and taken the placement tests. Appointment times will be sent out the week of March 8th.Find out more »